Veema Education — Empowering Schools for Teachers and Students to achieve their potential
Veema is an organisation led by school leaders and teachers which means what we offer will be perfectly matched to your requirements. Through evidence-informed, experiential knowledge and best practice pedagogical approaches, our personalised programmes will support you to achieve both personal and professional growth. Learn more about us and our unique approach.
- Veema Learning — CPD and School Improvement Programmes — In-house, online, ongoing – tailored to your needs. Discover what we can do for you and your school.
- Veema Membership for School Leaders—Offering a range of professional development events, School Improvement support and access to a wealth of material that will help you train and develop your staff.
- Veema Conferences and Keynote Speakers — passionate, personable and engaging, our team of award-winning authors and educators will bring insight, wisdom and entertainment to your next event.
- Veema Events — our upcoming webinars, conferences and training sessions. Book your place.
- Veema News and Views — the latest thinking from Veema about the world of education.
- Contact us to discuss your options for bespoke consultancy and CPD that puts your priorities first.
Our four steps to successful development
Our Four Step Success Process
Through deep consultation we get to understand your school’s unique needs so we can deliver effective solutions that enable your pupils to achieve their potential.
As all schools are different no ‘one size fits all’ approach works. So, every programme is personalised to your school’s exact requirements and objectives.
Our experienced expert consultants deliver bespoke programmes to carefully devised timetables agreed with you.
To embed learning fully we follow-up beyond initial training, allowing on-going exploration of subjects and impact assessment of our programmes.