Most Effective Feedback: Harnessing the proven power of feedback to close gaps in learning
Course OutlineThis highly interactive and practical session will show busy teachers how to bring feedback to the forefront of classroom and online learning. Learn how to create ‘Triple E Feedback’: Feedback that is Easy, Effective and Engaging. Find out how to use feedback to identify and close gaps in learning and to empower pupils as active participants in the feedback process. Learn to look after your own wellbeing by working smarter and not harder.
- To provide teachers with an overview of what the research tells us about the efficacy of feedback.
- To introduce practical approaches for developing what John Hattie describes as 'assessment literate learners'.
- To provide a wide range of practical strategies for creating feedback that is both engaging and accessible for all learners.
- To equip busy teachers with tools to make marking and feedback manageable and time-efficient.
- Completion Certificate
- Take-away resources
- Essential Reading List
- Optional Post Online Support
About Claire Gadsby
Assessment for Learning, CPD Trainer & Author
Wed, 16 Mar 2022
Fri, 25 Mar 2022
8:30 – 10:00 am (GMT) Or 1:30 – 3:00 pm (GMT)
Standard (up to 5 participants) – £245.00
Teachers and senior leaders in all phases of education