Our CPD webinars provide school leaders, teachers and other staff with the opportunity to hear some of the most switched-on educators in the UK. They are an excellent way to:
- Provide staff with access to ongoing CPD.
- Support your school’s in-house CPD programme.
- Hear from well-regarded subject specialist, former school leaders, authors and experienced professional development trainers from the UK.
- Present practical tips and resources you can try out in your school.
- Discover new evidence-informed research and how this can be applied to your school context.
- Create opportunities for regular practitioner reflection.
- Connect with other educators from around the world.
- Receive up to date resources and recommended reading list.
- Gain CPD-recognised and certified certificates for attending live events.
How to make the most out of pre-recorded Webinars
Create an online portal so teachers can access the webinars and resources when convenient for them.
Use footage from the webinars during your own in-house training days.
Encourage colleagues to use the webinars during departmental meetings. Allow time to discuss the ideas covered and agree on which to try out with pupils.
Set up a programme so teachers can observe each other trying out techniques and ideas from the webinars. Allow time for dialogue.
You can now purchase training videos with accompanying resources directly from our website. They can be used during your own CPD events, meetings or simply added to your schools’ professional development library. The sample videos below will give you a flavour of what you can expect and if you’d like more information about each premium webinar just email us at email@example.com. Starting price £58.