A Safeguarding Update For International Schools—What every DSL needs to know from September 2022
- DSLs, Senior Leadership Teams, Deputy DSLs, Governors, Headteachers, Principals and Proprietors
Webinar DescriptionThis webinar will update you with regards to the latest Keeping Children Safe in Education and key reports that have been published this year. We will consider what this means for policy and practice in your school. In addition, we will think about key pieces of the latest research and how we can incorporate this into how your school keeps children safe from risk and harm.
- To understand the latest advice and research in safeguarding
- To think about implications for safeguarding practice in schools
- To plan actions and reflect on your own practice
Presenter BiographyDebbie Innes-Turnill is a lecturer in Advanced Child Protection Studies at the University of Birmingham. She is also an independent Safeguarding Consultant providing support to schools, charities and sports organisations to help keep every child safe. With over 27 years experience as a teacher and educator in every age range from 2 years old to university, Debbie is able to distil the complex area of safeguarding into policy and procedures for your school including practical ideas and solutions for your safeguarding and welfare issues.
- 1-hour Recording
- Accompanying Resources
- DSLs, Senior Leaderships Team, Deputy DSLs, Governors, Headteachers, Principals and Proprietors
Type: Premium Webinar
Duration: 60 Minutes
£120(including access to the recording and resources)