Supporting Online Learning
Oue free expert webinar Supporting Online Learning will be on Wednesday 25 March 2020, and will be delivered by Mathew Pullen.
- All Educators and Support Staff
Webinar DescriptionThe webinar will look at providing both hands on opportunities and demos in how to create video to both guide and structure learning as well as explore the considerations needed in approaching learning in this way. From experience of delivering online learning and knowledge of the available tools, you will feel equipped to get started and best utilise this approach for both you and your learners.
- Explore the ways you can distribute learning to your students
- Develop an understanding of tools that support video creation
- Identify and analyse considerations for the creation and use of video as an instructional tool
- Discuss learning from other areas of the word that have experienced these approaches
Presenter BiographyMathew Pullen is an educator for nearly 20 years and started as a secondary school PE teacher, utilising the power of technology to help support learners reach their full potential. He now works part time as a Senior Lecturer in Higher Education, teaching future teachers on the BA Education programme at the University of South Wales. He is also an accredited Apple Professional Learning Specialist and works with school leaders and educators to integrate technology into the learning and teaching of schools at all levels.
Wednesday 25 March 2020
13:30-14:20 (UK Time)