New to Senior School Leadership—Helping you become a great leader
- Develop the qualities of an effective senior leader and show you how to incorporate these into your daily working practice.
- Understand the difference between middle and senior school leadership and equip you to work effectively with other members of your senior team.
- Lead your school out of lockdown in ways that ensure the wellbeing of both staff and pupils.
- Prioritise the needs of staff and support them in their continuous growth through quality feedback, better CPD conversations and coaching programmes that drive change and raise student achievement levels.
- Learn new ways to attract and recruit new staff while retaining those already in post.
- Discover practical strategies for writing and evaluating school SIPs (school Improvement plans) that better meet curriculum needs and embed strong professional standards.
- Use data effectively to create an effective school evaluation process that will evidence progress and best practice to the head and external stakeholders like the board of governors.
- A Completion Certificate
- A variety of resources they can take away and use in the classroom.
- A list of ‘must read’ books
- Follow up online coaching (dependent on the course chosen)
About Sharon Hennam-Dale
Leadership Consultant Coach and Facilitator
Tue, 18 Jan 2022
Tue, 25 Jan 2022
Tue, 1 Feb 2022
8:30 – 10:30 am (GMT) Or 1:30 – 3:30 pm (GMT)
Standard (up to 5 participants) – £360.00
New or aspiring senior school leaders