New to Middle School Leadership — Helping you become a great leader
Dr Julia Batters
- Develop the qualities of an effective leader and show you how to incorporate them into daily working practice so you make a swift transition into middle school leadership.
- Lead departments post-pandemic through coaching that boost’s your performance and improves their wellbeing.
- Identify and articulate your personal leadership strengths and weaknesses so you can determine a leadership style that’s right for you.
- Apply practical strategies for teaching and learning, meeting curriculum needs, and bringing about change that initiates school improvement in key areas.
- Better evaluate department performance using tools such as departmental SEFs to ensure accountability to the head, external stakeholders and board of governors.
- Support colleagues in their continuous growth by listening to their needs, managing their expectations and challenging them when necessary through appropriate conversations.
- A Completion Certificate
- A variety of resources they can take away and use in the classroom.
- A list of ‘must read’ books
- Follow up online coaching (dependent on the course chosen
About Dr Julia Batters
School Leadership Consultant
Wed, 19 Jan 2022
Wed, 26 Jan 2022
Thurs, 3 Feb 2022
8:30 – 10:30 am (GMT) Or 1:30 – 3:30 pm (GMT)
Standard (up to 5 participants) – £360.00
New or aspiring middle subject/pastoral leaders