Truly Effective Teaching
- Explore ways you can ensure every learner makes progress so that you can adapt your teaching in a responsive way
- Learn effective classroom strategies for ‘on-the-spot’ differentiation to ensure your teaching meets the learning needs of all pupils.
- Review practical strategies for using questioning effectively without over-using teacher talk
- Discover how to gather feedback from learners about their progress during lessons so that you can assess the impact of your teaching as you teach.
- Reflect on way you can get active participation from all learners with a “No Passengers” approach to classroom instruction.
- Discover how to empower the low attainers whilst stretching the high attainers even further — eliminating the fear of being “STUCK”.
- Learn how to set consistently high expectations of all pupils by encouraging your learners to be self-reliant, confident and proactive
- Completion Certificate
- Take-away Resources
- Essential Reading List
- Optional Post Online Support
About Isabella Wallace
Mon, 18 Oct 2021
Wed, 20 Oct 2021
8:30 am – 10:00 am Or 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm (GMT)
Standard (up to 5 participants) – £245.00
Subject and Curriculum Leaders, All Classroom Practitioners, TAs