SEND & Inclusion— Developing a whole-school approach to SEN across your school
- To improve metacognition for SEN students to improve their learning outcomes.
- To provide staff with the knowledge and tools to evaluate and develop inclusion in their classroom.
- To establish the SEN department as a strategic advisor in supporting SEN in the setting.
- To evaluate how current school practices could be setting up unnecessary learning barriers for SEN students.
- To develop an effective working partnership between parents, staff and SEN staff for the benefit of all students.
- Completion Certificate
- Take-away Resources
- Essential Reading List
- Optional Post Online Support
About Sam Garner
Inclusion and Mental Health Consultant, Keynote Speaker & Author
Tue, 15 Mar 2022
Wed, 17 Mar 2022
8:30 am – 10:00 am (GMT) Or 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm (GMT)
Standard (up to 5 participants) – £245.00
Teachers, SENCOs, Inclusion and Pastoral leaders, TAs.