Essential Update for Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL) Working in International Schools
- Reviewed the induction and training for new starters.
- Reviewed the new researched relating to the neglect of children in affluent families and identified issues for your school.
- Identified safeguarding issues relating to the on-line world relevant to your school.
- Identified your priorities for this year and created an action plan
- Completion Certificate
- Take-away Resources
- Essential Reading List
- Optional Post Online Support
About Karen Bell
Accredited Safeguarding and Leadership Consultant
New Dates for March 2022 coming soon. For more information about this course, please contact us at email@example.com.
8:30 am – 10:00 am Or 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm (GMT)
Standard (up to 5 participants) – £360.00
Designated Safeguarding Leads, Governors and Board members with responsibility for safeguarding, Headteachers