Effective Differentiation Whilst Distance Learning
- For teachers, TAs, academic and pastoral school leaders – middle and senior leaders.
Webinar DescriptionProviding effective differentiation whilst home learning continues is vital if we are to ensure learners make progress in their learning journeys. This session looks specifically at differentiation, the research behind effective and impactful differentiation as well as how to achieve effective differentiation in distance learning.
- Learn about different methods and range of differentiation.
- Understand the need for differentiation in distance learning.
- Evaluate quality of distance differentiation in provision and learning tasks that is being currently provided
- Learn from best practice differentiation and distance differentiation from different educational settings
- Design appropriate and differentiated tasks for learners to ensure good quality experiences.
- How to maximise technology to reach all learners.
- Gain insight from research in to the need for deep differentiation.
- Know how research in to effective differentiation will help you as an individual teacher, your department or team and educational establishment can have a positive impact upon your learners.
Presenter BiographyCrista has taught in a range of secondary schools during a career of 20 years, 19 of which have been spent in leadership roles. A pedagogy and pastoral champion, Crista has worked in the UK, China and Ghana developing teaching, learning, relationships and behaviour programmes with students, teachers and school leaders. An MFL specialist, Crista is well-known for seeking out innovative teaching and learning strategies. The engaging, relevant and memorable deep learning experiences she creates helps turn her students into confident, inquisitive, happy and successful lifelong learners equipped to successfully navigate their way through challenges of school and beyond. She also has also some different and interesting perspectives to share on ‘assessment’. Her work has been published widely in educational books, publications and newspapers. Crista is also an active blogger and National Council Member for The Association for Language Learning.
- 1-hour Recording.
- Accompanying Resources.
Audience: All teachers and practitioners from all phases.
Type: Premium Webinar
Duration: 1 hour