Brilliant Behaviour Management – Practical Classroom Strategies for Early-Career Teachers
- Strategies for effectively reinforcing your school’s policy and classroom expectations on social distancing and keeping safe at school.
- Understand the reasons why people misbehave
- Stop off-task chatter
- Handle low-level classroom disruption more effectively.
- Use effective spoken and body language.
- Find out how to support pupils who struggle to focus and keep them on task
- Know how to avoid confrontation and escalation
- Uncover clever tricks with gestures, language choice and tone
- Understand the most effective ways to use praise and reprimand
- Discover how to respond when pupils say “No”!
- Completion Certificate
- Take-away Resources
- Essential Reading List
- Optional Post Online Support
About Isabella Wallace
Author, Teaching & Learning Consultant, Keynote Speaker
Wed, 6 Oct 2021
Fri, 8 Oct 2021
8:30 am – 10:00 am Or 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm (GMT)
Standard (up to 5 participants) – £245.00
Teachers and TAs Primary and Secondary
Delegate Booklet to accompany the webinar