Access All Areas
Making every child matter
King’s Group Professional Development Weekend (27–28th October), in the vibrant city of Madrid, where our expert trainer and consultant Claire Gadsby will be delivering CPD workshops. Our four energetic and interactive sessions will focus on the following teaching and learning areas:
- Making full use of formative assessment.
- Giving high quality student feedback.
- Mastering the skills of deeper questioning.
- Understanding the power of metacognition.
Our free expert webinar on Access All Areas will be on Wednesday 06 December 2017, and will be delivered by Ms. Nina Jackson. With this webinar we are also offering free follow-up SEND teaching resources.
Target audiencePractitioners of all educational phases
Learning OutcomesBy the end of the session you should be able to:
- Understand the learning needs of all children regardless of their Learning & Living Differences (SEND).
- Have some key classroom strategies to use with children of all abilities.
- Put into action strategies for identifying hidden behaviours and the masking of mental and emotional health issues.
- Understand and apply some simple tools using Edtech for all children to have access to a wide and varied curriculum.