Our CPD webinars provide school leaders, teachers and other staff with the opportunity to hear some of the most switched-on educators in the UK. They are an excellent way to:
- Provide staff with access to ongoing CPD.
- Support your school’s in-house CPD programme.
- Hear from well-regarded subject specialist, former school leaders, authors and experienced professional development trainers from the UK.
- Present practical tips and resources you can try out in your school.
- Discover new evidence-informed research and how this can be applied to your school context.
- Create opportunities for regular practitioner reflection.
- Connect with other educators from around the world.
- Receive up to date resources and recommended reading list.
- Gain CPD-recognised and certified certificates for attending live events.
- View our catalogue of Premium webinars and How-to-Guides.
How to make the most out of pre-recorded Webinars
Create an online portal so teachers can access the webinars and resources when convenient for them.
Use footage from the webinars during your own in-house training days.
Encourage colleagues to use the webinars during departmental meetings. Allow time to discuss the ideas covered and agree on which to try out with pupils.
Set up a programme so teachers can observe each other trying out techniques and ideas from the webinars. Allow time for dialogue.