July CPD Bulletin
- Safeguarding Reflection Questions for School Leaders and DSLs
- Safeguarding Questions for School Governors/Trustees/Proprietors
- Safeguarding in Schools Checklist
COVID 19: Practical Ideas For Supporting Pupils’ To Readjust, Recover And Move Forward
Find out more about our new bespoke CPD programme ‘Leading ‘Pastoral Care’ our whole-school approach to creating an ethos of wellbeing for better pupil engagement and improved academic achievement in your school’.
If you’d like to collaborate with another school in your trust or local area in delivering training like this, please let us know. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Book Your Next Bespoke Safeguarding Training For 2021/22!
New Safeguarding Package For The Summer & Autumn Term:
- 3 x 1.5 hours of online whole-school safeguarding training from a Veema Consultant (from a choice of 12 modules)
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Training Pack for International Schools (a perfect follow-up training package that comes with ready-made presentations, facilitator notes, videos and resources.
Email us at email@example.com to request more information about this package.
Wellbeing for Revision & Exams (Updated 2021)
Here are some useful resources for you to share with your students & colleges. If you’d like more information about our KS4-5 student study skills programme and assemblies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.